vWork operates in any mode, with or without network connectivity. Create, update and synchronize maintenance work orders and parts from Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft or JD Edwards on an iOS, Android or Windows mobile device.
Built on Xamarin, vWork is a cross-platform solution that is easy to learn, simple to use and configured to suit your work and asset management objectives. Increase productivity, control operating costs and extend asset life by providing technicians the information they need at the point of execution. Perform inspections, meter readings, and even collect condition based data on remotely located assets without the need for network connectivity.
Cloud Mobile Solution for Oracle
Out of the Box Functionality
• View assets with hierarchy
• View asset details
• View/edit asset attributes
• View/add asset operational logs
• View asset work order and work request history
• View my work requests
• List planned materials
• Enter quality plans results for work orders, operations, assets
• Enter asset failure analysis
• Complete work order operations
• Complete work orders
• Close work orders
• Print work orders
• Create follow up work orders
• Capture meter readings
• Add materials to work orders
• View and add attachments
• Add operations to a work order
• Edit work orders in draft status
• Create work requests
• Charge resource time
• Update user defined fields
If Cloud technology is not an option for you, vWork can also be deployed with our distributed architecture, allowing you to synchronize your device locally and let the local node connect to Oracle when available.
Do you need a fleet maintenance solution? vFleet is a cloud mobile solution for fleet maintenance organizations using Oracle eAM or Peoplesoft ALM. vFleet is suitable for any organization maintaining a fleet of vehicles or equipment.