vWork Scheduler runs in the cloud and is designed to be the easy-to-use, one-stop shop for maintenance technicians and supervisors to interact with Oracle eAM. It schedules work for maintenance technicians, and also allows them to create, print, notate and complete work orders, create associated work requests, print work orders and attachments, view and add materials, and enter meter readings.
Additionally, technicians can view information related to the assets they are working on, including maintenance history of assets, asset bills of material, and all direct purchases made to assets. If desired, they can also issue and return parts against work orders. All this and much more in a simple-to-use interface.
Out of the Box Functionality
• Intuitively drag and drop work orders to modify scheduled start dates/times
• Grid screen for reassigning work order departments
• Work orders or operations check out feature
• Assign work to defined resource instances, defined technicians or outside resources
• Create and complete work orders
• Create work requests
• Actual cost report
• Estimated cost report
• Actual vs estimated cost variance report
• Top maintenance asset cost report
• Estimated hours by department report
• Assigned work orders report
• Estimated hours assigned to technicians report
• Overdue work orders report
• Open work orders, scheduled and overdue
EAM Masters offers virtual training courses for vWork Scheduler that incorporate a variety of learning methods including: video captured seminars, live and recorded web-leaning sessions, interactive web discussions, practical and hands-on assignments, study guides and practice quizzes.