Hazardous environments present unique safety challenges for technicians. Whether they are working in oil and gas, chemical, pharmaceutical plants or any industry where the conditions are hazardous. It is important that safety precautions be taken to ensure the safety of workers and auxiliary employees. Ventureforth has partnered with Aegex to provide a fully integrated platform for asset maintenance with an intrinsically safe tablet certified for the highest standards of safety like ATEX/IECEx Zone 1, Class I, II and III and Division 1.
vWork Application Benefits
vWork is run exclusively on the Oracle Public Cloud, cutting down on IT resources for setup and deployment. From the Cloud, vWork streamlines and automates your daily operations and improves accuracy and overall productivity. Easy uploading and downloading of information eliminates the need to use paper work orders and tracking. Improve your asset life cycle with reduced unplanned downtime, increased safety and compliance, and increased asset ROI by implementing Ventureforth’s comprehensive asset maintenance solution.
Simple User Interface
When customized to fit your business needs, vWork is ready to go out of the box. The familiar user interface and design cuts down on time spent onboarding and training, letting technicians get up to speed and working in no time. Our application has intuitive, easy to use search capabilities, drop-down menus and prompts to accurately record work. vWork helps to avoid incomplete or inconsistent asset data collection. Technicians are more productive recording their work, taking meter readings and accurately recording equipment, tools and parts used to complete their work order. Easy sync capability once back online helps them to manage their workflow daily.
vWork is scalable to meet the changing needs of businesses, subscription purchase options of pay-as-you-go or a fixed payment allow the application to scale up or down depending on high workflow times and periods of downtime. Once deployed, technicians are given work orders, documentation, and safety precautions right from their Aegex tablet.
Intelligent Asset Management
When the Aegex tablet is paired with vWork, you have the ability to view condition-based data, upload attachments from worksites, create and assign work orders for specific technicians and record the entire workflow life cycle.
- vWork records all work completed at the point of execution and gives access to detailed asset information from anywhere, even if there isn’t access to WiFi or a cellular network.
- You have a single source of truth for work process analytics, work completion metrics and additional data to verify that work is being completed accurately and efficiently.
- Sync work back to Oracle when connectivity is available, right from their tablet.
- Complete work orders at the exact asset location with the geo-stamping feature to adhere to industry regulations, safety and compliance standards.
Easy Work Tracking
Technicians no longer need to carry paper documentation or safety instructions to the work site. vWork provides easy downloads of only the information needed for the technician to complete the work efficiently. vWork allows technicians to:
- Add notes and additional work performed while onsite for their work order, tracking not only the original work order tasks but any additional tasks completed to finish the job.
- Take their work orders to even the most remote locations and still complete their work orders, view safety and equipment documentation.
- Complete Operations, take failure analysis, perform quality plans, view and add materials, add attachments, view and add resources and resource instances, charge time against a resource or resource instance, capture meter readings, create follow up work orders.
- View and create work requests against an asset with the ability to capture attachments.
- View critical asset and child asset details such as asset attributes, asset attachments, quality plans, asset history and asset logs and take meter readings.
- Ability to perform “Google Style” searches across the application to quickly find work orders, work request or assets to improve workflow.
Whether technicians are working in the warehouse or out in the field, vWork allows them to easily obtain work orders, track work completion from beginning to end. When paired with the Aegex tablet, ensures that technicians are working within safety and industry standards. Learn more by contacting the Ventureforth Sales team.